“The people in your life are important. Meaningful relationships with those people are very important.”
… Ed Bradley
Two Simple Quiz – One Simple Lesson!
1. Name the five wealthiest people in the world.
2. Name the last five NBA trophy winners.
3. Name the last five winners of the Miss India contest.
4. Name ten people who have won the Nobel Prize.
5. Name the last half dozen Academy Award winners for best actor actress.
6. Name the last decade’s worth of World Series winners.
How did you do?
The point is, none of us remember the headliners of yesterday. These are no second-rate achievers. They are the best in their fields.
Here’s another quiz. See how you do on this one..
1. List a few teachers who aided your journey through school.
2. Name three friends who have helped you through a difficult time.
3. Name five people who have taught you something worthwhile.
4. Think of a few people who have made you feel, appreciated and special.
5. Think of five people you enjoy spending time with.
6. Name half a dozen heroes whose stories have inspired you.
Easier, isn’t it?
The people who make a difference in your life are not the ones with the most credentials, the most money, or the most awards.
Most important things in your life are not things, but the people one who care and makes a difference